Are you a parent, professional, friend or family member and have concerns regarding a child’s development and want to make a referral to Help Me Grow?

You can make a referral in three ways:

1. Website:

2. Written formHelp Me Grow Referral Form

If you chose the paper form, please print out and either fax to 507-359-1161 with attention Katie or mail to:
River Bend Education District
1315 S. Broadway St.
New Ulm, MN 56073

3. Phone: (MN Help Me Grow) 1-866-693-GROW (4769) or (River Bend) 507-359-8700

***Within a week of the referral to Help Me Grow, an educator from the school district will contact the parents to gather information (concerns, background information, etc.).